This program provides intensive in-home parenting education services for families who are either not appropriate for group-based classes or need additional services as mandated by the courts or the Department of Children and Families. We will work collaboratively to develop one-time parenting workshops or a series of parenting classes to meet the needs of referred families. Services are available during day or evening hours and are offered in English and Spanish. Topics of interest may include:
- Parenting Newborns and Infants
- Toddler Development and Discipline Series
- Preschool Development and Discipline Series
- School Age Development and Discipline Series Preventing Risky Behaviors: The Teenage Years Attachment and Bonding Trauma and Toxic Stress
- Recognizing Signs of Abuse
- The NOT So Stranger Danger
The program is fee-for-service. For our current rates or to refer a family for services, please call 860.585.3481.